700 new homes for Dublin’s St Teresa’s Gardens?

W1siziisijiwmjevmdyvmdevmdgvmjivmjcvndk1nmyxytytyty2ms00n2zilwjhnjctnje2yzblyjy5zwuylzneifblcnnvbm5lbc5wbmcixsxbinailcj0ahvtyiisijgwmhg2ntbcdtawm2mixv0

The Land Development Agency is planning to build 700 new homes in Dublin’s St Teresa’s Gardens.  Known as the “Donore Project”, it would see the construction of 4 buildings ranging in height from 2 storeys to 22, equalling the number of floors of the city’s current tallest building, Kennedy Wilson’s Capital Dock tower at Sir John Rogerson’s Quay.

30% of the homes would be put to use for social housing, with the remaining 70% dedicated to cost rental for the low to middle income sector.  A consultation process with public representatives, local residents and community groups has already taken place, with a following round due from the 2nd of July.  It is expected that a planning application will be lodged in the first quarter of 2022.

This article was first seen on:

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/land-development-agency-plans-22-storey-housing-block-in-dublin-8-1.4578111

SHARE THIS ARTICLE