Dublin City Council has granted planning permission for a €9m revamp of the Rubrics building on Trinity College’s College Green Campus in Dublin. The Chief Steward’s House is also part of the plans. The Rubrics, a protected structure was originally built between 1699 and 1702 and so is the oldest campus building. The plans are to conserve the structure while developing 36 student bedrooms and 22 studio residential units.
This article was first seen on: