Temp and Permanent Roles
REF NO: VAC 12703
Salary: €12.30 per hour (immediate start)
Location: Cork (North)
Our client is one of the U.K. and Ireland’s most successful retailers, they offer a huge range of products sourced, locally across the U.K., Ireland and Europe. Their commitment to first class customer care and sustainability is paramount to what they do and, they are widely recognised as a top employers, offering a host of employee benefits and, career development opportunities.
• Flexible shifts available ideally Monday to Friday 12-8pm
• Move, pick and load all food types and non-food products
• Ensure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
• Work in both ambient and temperature-controlled environments
• Comfortable with Manual Handling Equipment
• A flexible can-do attitude
• Preferably, experience within a warehouse environment
• A good team player
What you can expect
• €12.30 per hour
• Additional supplements paid depending on the days & hours worked
• 25% additional pay for any unsocial hours worked
• 50% supplement for any hours worked over 39 hours
• 50% supplement working on a Sunday
• 75% supplement working unsocial hours in conjunction with working over 39 hours or on a Sunday
• 100% supplement working on a bank holiday
• 20 days holidays per annum pro rata
• Onsite canteen with complimentary tea and coffee
How to Apply:
Applications in writing only please, send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.