The 12D TM Trainee, Operative and Foreman roles are all essential roles in traffic management , they sit at the heart of everything that we do. Responsible for installing, maintaining, and removing temporary traffic management on low speed roads in and around the community. Daily tasks include; distributing cones, signs, frames, sandbags, and other equipment. Great communication is also essential as you will liaise daily with other members of your team, subcontractors, and clients. You will be expected to comply with company policies, with priority given to Health, & Safety issues. Whist Trainees are mentored and supported by their qualified peers, the Foreman on shift lead and help to supervise the crews, with direction from the Supervisor on shift.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Roles and responsibilities will include directing and diverting site traffic using correct hand signals and procedures, holding site traffic in given positions, coordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel, allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings, communicating via radio to issue instructions to security, gate personnel and drivers.
* Managing and supervising materials and plant deliveries, recording vehicles visiting site, ensuring wheels are washed and vehicles follow site rules and designated routes.
* Carrying out Traffic Marshal duties
Essential Requirements for Traffic Marshal;
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Must hold valid CPCS Traffic Marshal card
* 12 D LANTRA Award ticket
If you are interested in this traffic marshal position and you have 12D LANTRA Award ticket apply now!
Salary: £10.00-£12.00 per hour