Location – Hampshire
3D Personnel specialises in placing top talent across three core construction sectors, from the individuals with the initial ideas through to the hands-on workforce who turn those ideas into reality.
What makes 3D Personnel the preferred choice for construction industry recruitment is the strong relationships we build with both clients and candidates in the British construction industry.
In it for the long-run, our specialist recruitment consultants take into account and proactively support the unique needs of your construction career.
As a result of the thriving Hampshire Construction Industry we currently require TTMBC lantra card operatives with an immediate start
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Roles and responsibilities will include directing and diverting site traffic using correct hand signals and procedures, holding site traffic in given positions, coordinating site traffic movements with security and gate personnel, allowing site personnel to safely traverse site crossings, communicating via radio to issue instructions to security, gate personnel and drivers.
* Managing and supervising materials and plant deliveries, recording vehicles visiting site, ensuring wheels are washed and vehicles follow site rules and designated routes.
* Carrying out Traffic Marshal duties
Essential Requirements for Traffic Marshal;
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Must hold valid CPCS Traffic Marshal card
* 12 D LANTRA Award ticket
If you are interested in this traffic marshal position and you have 12D LANTRA Award ticket apply now or call Rob in our Southampton Office on 02380406322 for more information
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in Hampshire
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the Hampshire, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
Benefits of working with 3D Personnel are –
Weekly visits from our mobile labour managers
Recognition for time served on site
Health & Safety Awards
Please follow us on Facebook – 3D Personnel
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.