Permanent. Full-Time Hours
3D Personnel Ltd is a Recruitment Company supplying Professional staff, Trades and Labour and Operatives to all sectors throughout the U.K. and Ireland. We have now launched a Multi-Sector division to offer a full end to end Recruitment service to cater for our clients ever-changing Recruitment needs.
With over 40 years of recruitment experience, we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs. Currently we have offices in Dublin, Belfast, Derry, Cork, Galway London, Southampton, Birmingham, Aberdeen, Glasgow and Poland.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships. We listen to each client’s needs and requirements and deliver on expectation. We adapt our recruitment processes to fit each individual company. By having a personal relationship with each company, we are able to provide the best possible service throughout all stages of the recruitment process. This ensures 3D delivers the right candidate first time, every time.
We have partnered with one of the U.K.s most established Service Providers to assist them in sourcing and appointing a Transport Planner for their multi-disciplinary team in Co Derry. They have a vast geographical reach and their customers range from Blue Chip companies to independently owned businesses.
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Transport Manager, the Transport Planner will be primarily involved in the routing of vehicle movements throughout the UK and Ireland and ultimately become involved in our European Operations.
- The Transport Planner must be enthusiastic and fully committed, a good team player and have exceptional organisational ability.
- Dealing with drivers, planning issuing instructions
- Liaising with shipping companies
- Scheduling the servicing of vehicles and tankers with own and third party garages
- Scheduling the cleaning of tankers at tank wash stations
- Administration duties on Management Information System
- Liaising with Customers to meet their requirements
- GCSE Maths (Grade B or above), and GCSE English (Grade B or above), and at least 3 other GCSEs at Grades A-C. Qualifications equivalent to GCSEs are acceptable.
- Full Driving Licence
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Good Attention to Detail
- Ability to work in a busy transport office.
- We are also interested in hearing from Graduates who are quick learners and can think on their feet.
- Transport or equivalent degree
- National CPC
- Knowledge of Roads Network
- Experience in Transport Planning
What is on offer?
A career development opportunity with an established company solely focused on consistently delivering a first class service to their clients each and every time.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit our website.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.