This is an amazing opportunity to get into a Recession-Proof industry and develop a career in Traffic Management.
Our client is looking for a large number of Trainee Traffic Management Operatives to join their team in Hampshire. Partnering with Hampshire County Council's Construction Skills team we are able to offer -
- CITB One Day Health & Safety Training
- CSCS Touch Screen Test
- CSCS Card
- Lantra TTMBC - Traffic Management Basic Training
Once you have completed the weeks' free training, you will join our client's team and work on various traffic management projects across Hampshire and the surrounding counties working with an experienced operative until you are ready to complete your Lantra 12 M1 M2 training (in approximately 3 months). This qualification, once passed, will mean you will be able to work on your own projects and start to develop your career.
Ideal candidates should -
- Have a great work ethic
- Be able to work on day and night projects
- Be able to pass a Drugs and Alcohol test prior to starting work and randomly as work continues
- Be able to pass a Safety Critical Medical due to work on the High Speed Road Network
- Be immediately available
If you feel you could rise to this challenge and want to start a brand new career, please apply with your most up-to-date CV. We will be calling all successful candidates and arranging an interview at our offices in Southampton week commencing 28th September. Please do not call us prior to then regarding this role.