Trainee Project Manager
Permanent Full Time
Competitive Commensurate with Experience
We are working with our new client, a highly successful and rapidly expanding manufacturing company who are currently one of the U.K.s top 1000 companies. They wish to add Trainee Project Manager to their team.
Role Profile/Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Assist Senior Project Managers in the delivery of projects.
Liaise with Clients and Site Foreman daily.
Produce and implement project programme of works.
Deal with the client on any issues that may arise.
Confirm team members are aware of contractual terms which impact on their duties.
Ensure all of the work carried out meet with contractual requirements and that the contract is delivered on time, within budget and of excellent quality.
Assure health and safety is met to the highest standard on site.
Consistently provide quality checks on each project
Liaise with all internal departments as necessary to ensure the successful delivery of the contract.
Ideally, you will be educated to degree level within a relevant discipline and have some relevant industry experience to the job role and /or company type to be considered.
• Staff pension scheme and employer contributions.
• Death in service benefit.
• Staff training & development programme.
• Long terms career prospects
• Private health care options.
• First class working environment, staff restaurant on site, break areas and refreshments stands onsite with a staff gym.
• Excellent workplace culture and team approach enhanced by team building activities and staff away days.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.