3D Personnel is a leading recruitment company within the Construction Industry operating with offices in Ireland, UK and Poland. Due to a recent increase in business we now require a Trainee Account Manager based in our Cork office. Our Cork office is currently very busy providing Trades & Labour staff to sites throughout the Munster region.
The successful candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and well organized
- IT literate
- Coming from a previous office based role with customer service background (not essential)
- Knowledge of construction advantageous but not essential
- Have a full clean driving license
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Candidate searches for required disciplines through database/online advertising/social media etc.
- Registering candidates with telephone interviews leading to face-to-face interviews
- Ensuring all necessary candidate documentation is gathered and kept on file
- Placement of suitable candidates to individual contracts
- Follow up to ensure timesheets are returned weekly
- Delivering high levels of customer service to both candidates & clients
- Developing strong relationships with our clients to further our business
- Generate new leads
- Work as part of a team
This is full-time position and offers a strong career opportunity and further development. Full training will be provided with this role.
Please apply with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org