This project will be starting in the New Year
The day-to-day duties will consist of:
- Standing on the gate to the construction site and meeting all site visitors
- Ensure that all visitors sign in and their details are recorded clearly
- Be the first point of contact for all sub contractors, clients and visitors booked for meetings on site
- Experience and be comfortably "Banking" lorries and deliveries
- Making sure no unauthorised personnel enters site
- Signing in deliveries to site
- Performing all required duties on site as instructed by the site management team
- If site and weather conditions dictate you may be required to carry out a wheel jet wash
- Conduct work according to industry health & safety standards
- Must be hard working and driven
- Valid ID/Passport
- Full PPE
- Traffic Marshall Ticket, Gateman Ticket, CPCS or NPORS ticket
If interested please apply below or call our office at 01212850674:
3D Personnel construction recruitment agency is a leading name in construction recruitment for The United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. Our dedicated Resource managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
Finding a suitable construction job for you is something 3D Personnel takes massive pride in. Other projects and progression will be available within 3D Personnel due to the ever growing construction industry that is thriving in the United Kingdom.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the United Kingdom, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.
For a full list of construction jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/job-search