3D Personnel's client is a Tier 1 Main Contractor who is currently seeking a Trades and Labour Manager. This fantastic opportunity has arisen due to thier expanding team through out Ireland.
- Prepare, record, maintain summary of Weekly Labour Returns from all projects and issue same to directors.
- Recruit and check references for available brick layers, crane drivers, banksmen and apprentices. Complete site eng contracts and issue to the payroll dept.
- Draw up, complete SECs (site engagement contracts), copying to wages department and saving to respective files file in WS. Ensure their documentation in order (Safepass and Manual Handling certs)
- Liaise with payroll dept regarding wages / CIF agreements and site allocation of brick layers.
- Ensure safety related certs are up to date.
- Co-ordinate and allocate brick layers.
- Maintain good relations with brick laying shop steward.
- Maintain good working relationship with agency representatives.
- Maintain working relations, with the IR section of CIF and IR Representatives with other main contractors.
- Administration – upload relevant documents on the document share system.
- Excellent organisation & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Industrial Relations.
- Previous experience in Construction is beneficial.
Within this business, the company affords all staff equal opportunities to advance their career with promotion to the next level or advancement subject to different factors including but not limited to; performance, ability and general business strategic planning.
If you want to break into a career which rewards well, both financially and in personal fulfillment then:
Please apply below.
Salary - Negotiable DOE