Vacancy: Tenant Liaison Officer
Duration: 8-10 weeks (possibility to be kept on)
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Tenant Liaison Officer to work with a well-established main contractor within their affordable housing sector. My clients Property Services division specialises in planned maintenance and the refurbishment of affordable housing.
As a Tenant Liaison Officer you will be accountable for all aspects of communication with residents before and during improvement works.
Roles & Responsibilities:
On a day to day basis the Tenant Liaison Officer will be responsible for;
- Making initial contact with residents and being an advocate for them
- Communicating with the resident and prior to, during and following the completion of the works programme to their home, through telephone calls, personal visits and written correspondence
- Communicating with the client to keep them appraised of tenant related issues.
- Responding to feedback and complaints where appropriate.
- Supporting colleagues in their activities to deliver a successful programme.
- Maintain accurate records and systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid (4 Day)
- Asbestos Awareness
- A proven, proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment
- Confident and competent in IT software and hardware
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.