Our client is a leading UK Construction Company specialising in Groundworks, Reinforced Concrete Frames, Civil Engineering and Builders Work.
They are looking for a Temporary Works Designer with good experience in RC/slipform design to join their team on a permanent basis for a role that they have in the North West London area.
- Responsible for temporary works design requirements for the project and delivering them on time and budget
- The production of drawings, calculations and specifications for a diverse range of permanent and temporary works schemes, as well as the provision of build ability, and construction methodology
- Liaison with client, project teams, subcontractors and proprietary suppliers.
- To provide safe and cost effective temporary works designs for site in accordance with company procedure. This may include a review and assessment of build ability of the permanent works.
- Manage drafting requirements and drawing issues.
- Develop and manage the Temporary Works register and approvals.
- Produce detailed and clear designs using AutoCAD specialising within the temporary works/formworks sector
- Review, approve and update TW Designs for final approval
- A degree qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- A valid CSCS card
- Experience in RC/PT/PT Design, BIM experience
- Experience of both above and below ground temporary works design
- Slipform design experience
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work with one of London’s leading RC frame contractors.