Position: Technical Sales Rep
Due to a recent expansion our client are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Rep to the team based in their office just outside Galway.
The Technical Sales Representative role reports direct to the Sales Manager & Managing Director.
The successful candidate will receive formal/informal training and will gain practical experience in all aspects of Sales in particular promoting its products & services to achieve Hire & Sale Revenue targets, to support the successful operation of the business and its service to customers
The position and duties:
To be fully responsible for all company business within the defined territory & market segment. This will include:
- Meeting the personal performance targets set by the Company as the minimum acceptable standard
- Acting as an ambassador for the company at all times
- Building strong and profitable relationships with customers & the decision making influencers within the sales process
- Creating new, profitable revenue streams by prospecting existing & target customers within the target sector
- Taking quality enquiries that allow the company’s Engineering & Operations disciplines to meet our Customer’s expectations.
The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the positive promotion of RMDK, its products, its services and for the achievement of Hire and Sale Revenue targets
The ideal candidate will come from a construction/engineering background and showcase the following skills/traits:
- Computer literate in particular MIcrosoft Office & Microsoft Outlook
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work on own initiative & with integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure & to meet tight deadlines in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Honest & Trustworthy.
- 26 days annual leave
- Pension Defined Contribution 3-8% matched by employer
- Profit Share Scheme
- Phone & Laptop
- Full expensed company car
- Commission tbc