Supervising Pharmacist, Ref. VAC-12517
FT Perm Contract
Excellent Negotiable salary DOE
Our client is a well-known brand with multiple stores across Ireland. At this time they wish to hire a Supervising Pharmacist.
Key Functions: (include but may not be limited to):
• Assist in the professional, clinical, ethical and financial running of the pharmacy in line with company and industry regulations.
• Work with the team to deliver complete care solutions for our customers and patients.
• Dispense and advise patients on POM and P medicines.
• Assist in the management of OTC stock control and merchandising.
• Execute the dispensary business plan.
• Assist in group healthcare and retail events.
• Day to day management of the dispensary.
• Communicate with the team on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues.
• To partake in staff training events and encourage and support the development of the team.
• Applicants must be degree qualified and a "Registered Pharmacist" with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland, or be eligible to register with the PSI immediately.
• A self-motivated, enthusiastic individual with excellent people skills, confidence and good clinical knowledge.
• Must have the ability to be acutely aware of customer needs while being also being a commercial thinker, with the ability to balance being a healthcare professional while being mindful of the business aims.
• Have a key focus on customer service and developing the customer base.
• A highly organised individual who has the ability to work under pressurised circumstances.
• A professional who takes their work very seriously and continuously strives for perfection and who is eager to surpass all expectations.
• Someone who is positive, committed, loyal and an excellent communicator.
• The ideal candidate will have previous nursing home experience.
What’s on offer?
Excellent staff discount
Access to additional benefits tailored to meet your individual needs
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Our team has many decades of recruitment experience and we provide our clients with a comprehensive service to supply and manage their workforce needs.
Currently we have offices across Ireland and U.K, to include Derry, Dublin, Cork, Galway, and London.
It is 3D Personnel’s policy to work closely with both our clients and candidates in order to build strong, mutually beneficial and lasting relationships.
For a full list of jobs we currently have available please visit https://www.3dpersonnel.com/jobs/
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.