Vacancy: Sr Site Manager
Location: West Dublin
Salary: €75K - €80K +twice yearly bonus +van + pension.
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established Irish building company on a land mark residential project in West Dublin. The project is currently at groundworks stage and the successful candidate will be bringing the project across the line while reporting to an on-site Senior PM.
The successful individual will have good RC Frame experience on residential projects with contractors/developers in Ireland/UK for at least 10 years and be able to run a project from excavation to handover.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Report directly to the SPM and Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- The ideal candidates will be a time served tradesperson or degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- At least 10 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills