Small Works Manager
£50k – £60k per annum
Hampshire (working at different locations)
3D Personnel are seeking a small works manager to look after projects ranging from 1k – 300k, predominantly within the MOD and NHS sectors. You need to have both surveying and contracts managing attributes.
- Work directly with the client to agree the scope and cost of recently won project
- Deliver project along with the site team
- Managing multiple projects across Dorset, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Hampshire and the IOW
- Run projects from scope to completion and oversee measured and fixed term contracts
- CSCS (Black or Gold)
- Full UK Driving License
- First Aid
- Proven experience running project works from scope to completion and overseen measured and fixed term contracts
- Previous exerperience as a Small Works Manager, Site Manager (Client will consider Assistant Site Managers)
For more details on the scope of this position and the projects please get in touch with me directly.
3D Personnel construction recruitment agency is a leading name in construction recruitment for The United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour and Construction Services talent across a broad range of construction sectors. Our dedicated Resource managers can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role in the British construction industry.
3D Personnel is currently working on a number of large scale projects in the United Kingdom, if the job above does not suit please contact us for other potential construction job opportunities near you.