€40,000 - €50,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. Due to their continuous growth, they are actively seeking an experienced Site Technician to join their team based in Cork on a permanent basis.
- Reporting to Services Manager.
- M&E Tendering including Lifts, Pool Equipment, Sprinklers, Specialist Equipment, etc.
- Attend & participate in pre award meetings.
- Contract awards.
- Complying with H&S Requirements.
- Managing production of co-ordination drawings including BIM, builder’s work drawings and Technical Submissions.
- Chairing services workshops, technical meetings and coordination meetings.
- Managing samples approval process.
- Producing minutes of meeting.
- Reporting at site meetings.
- Valuation assessments
- Financial & change order control.
- Liaising with QS Dept, Site team and Utility Companies
- Progress review of installations
- Managing Services method statements, commissioning, demonstrations and handover process.
- Managing compliance with BCAR requirements
- Snagging & de-snagging
- Managing production & verification of O&Ms and As-Built Documentation
- Post hand over liaison
- Liaising with Design Team members and Clients representative.
- Experience in the Construction Industry is essential for this role.
- Construction related 3rd level qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a Main Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
If you feel you have the required skills and experience and are interested in joining a highly respected company with the opportunity to progress your career then forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah or call today to discuss further.