3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Surveyor on the South Coast for a large residential contractor.
This client has secured a large residential development that will consist of a high volume of new homes and apartments to the local community. This scheme will run for 3-4 years.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to project commercial strategies and take ownership for own subcontract packages
- Conduct site visits, take measurements of works required and price up scoping documents with the schedule of rates as agreed with the client
- Work with the commercial and operations teams to procure the works packages in a timely manner including producing a procurement programme
- Make good quality decisions and understand the importance of making profit and maximising opportunities
- Contribute to the project commercial strategies and takes ownership for his/ her own subcontract packages
- Demonstrate understanding of internal and external tender strategies / build up
- Maximise project cash/value by effective management of subcontract
- Work with the Commercial Manager to agree and produce main and subcontract final accounts
- Contribute to relevant project procurement strategies with particular reference to issuing tender enquiries, package reconciliations and production of subcontract orders
To be successful in this role you will be a confident communicator, able to demonstrate the ability to form and develop relationships with all stakeholders. You will also need to have demonstrated longevity with previous employers and overseen large residential packages.
We are able to offer a competitive salary of £55,000 per + an attractive package.
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call James Mitchell in the Southampton branch or alternatively apply below.