Job Description: Site Supervisor
Location: Central London
On behalf of my client, I am actively recruiting for a Mechanical Site Supervisor to work on an ongoing project in Central London. My Client is a multidisciplinary construction company working as Main Contractor, on a large high-end hospitality and fit out projects.
Reporting to the Project Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the M&E services at all stages of the project ensuring that the scope of works is estimated, designed, installed and commissioned in a safe manner, on time, within budget and to specification.
- Provide leadership and direction to the project team in relation to M&E services and ensure that all those engaged on site have up-to-date information.
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Supervise activity/work package delivery
- Review M&E consultants, M&E contractors and architect’s design to identify interface problems.
- Assist with commercial aspects of the contract, including negotiation and agreement of contract variations and price in relation to M&E services.
- Liaise with all parties to highlight interface problems and help agree solutions.
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Building Services Engineer / Mechanical Engineering Degree or Senior Trades qualification or equivalent
- Significant Project engineering experience of 5 years+ with a mechanical contractor
- Commercial Awareness
- Capability of walking down mechanical systems to ensure compliance with specification
- Experience developing technical submittals, completing technical reviews and assessments.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org