Our client has been working within the construction industry for over 30 years.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor with good carpentry experience to join their team for a role that they have in Watford.
- Looking after self-performing team of skilled labourers, concrete workers, steel fixers and ground workers
- Reporting to a Project Manager
- Coordinates the project, follows planning and fixes problems.
- Prepares the financial settlement of the projects so that they can be settled.
- Signals and reports abnormalities.
- Orders materials according to schedule for projects assigned to them and use them accordingly.
- Manages all materials professionally, stores them and protect them against theft.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Selects, guides, sends, evaluates, motivates and coaches their team
- Good Carpentry experience
- Excellent computer skils (Microsoft word/Excel etc)
- First aid
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their Site supervisor experience