Our client was established in 1925 and is now one of Ireland's leading and most progressive building and civil engineering companies.
They are looking for a Site Supervisor with good Civil Engineering experience to join their team on a contract basis for a role that they have in the Harefield area.
- Looking after self-performing team of skilled labourers, concrete workers, steel fixers and ground workers
- Coordinates the project, follows planning and fixes problems.
- Prepares the financial settlement of the projects so that they can be settled.
- Signals and reports abnormalities.
- Orders materials according to schedule for projects assigned to them and use them accordingly.
- Manages all materials professionally, stores them and protect them against theft.
- Maintains communication with clients.
- Selects, guides, sends, evaluates, motivates and coaches their team
- Civils experience
- Groundworks experience
- NVQ Gold Card
- First aid
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their Site supervisor experience