Job Title: Site/Section Manager
Salary: To £55,000 plus benefits
Our client is a well respected main contractor delivering new build and refurbishment projects across the commercial, retail, hospitality, education and residential sectors. They have a number of schemes due to start on site in 2021, and are actively looking to appoint Site Managers with an engineering background capable of managing external and shell & core packages.
One of the schemes requires a Site/Section Manager to take responsibility for managing the superstructure package on a new build local authority building. You'll be managing the brick & blockwork, roofing and externals packages on this scheme.
- Deliver programme on time, within budget to specified quality standards and client requirements
- Induct, co-ordinate and monitor all team and sub-contractor activities
- Ensure the health & safety of all staff, sub-contractors, visitors and the public.
- Manage the programme in line with contract, health & safety procedures, company procedures, design and client requirements
- Produce and maintain project records in line with company procedures
- Conduct quality checks for all activities responsible for
- Manage client expectations and report against customer specific measures
- Maximise profit and cash through effective management of change, risk and opportunity, effective procurement strategy and effective supply chain selection and management.
- Successful delivery against project KPIs (CCS, H&S, CSAT etc)
- Ensure all actions and activities achieve industry leading performance and customer service
- Promoting high performance, health & safety and quality standards across site
- Proactive resolution of issues
- Effective and regular communication with supply chain, colleagues, client and community
- Management of direct reports
- Effective planning and organisation
- Decision making
- Honesty and integrity
Qualifications & Experience
- First Aid (4 day)
- Contract knowledge & reporting (NEC, JCT etc)
- A good understanding of construction methods and technology
- A proven, proactive knowledge of the management of health, safety and environment
- Confident and competent in IT software and hardware
For more information please contact 020 7 183 3030.