Vacancy: Site/Finishing Manager
3D Personnel’s client are seeking an experienced Site/Finishing Manager with experience in fit out and refurbishment projects to join their well-established company in Dublin.
The Site/Finishing Manager will be responsible for making sure that construction is completed within agreed timelines, cost parameters, safely and to customers' satisfaction.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience and will be able to manage people and create a strong team spirit on site, with a keen eye for finishing detail.
Initially it will be contract temporary role with possibility of permanent employment after contract expires.
- Ensure the site programme meets budget and commercial objectives.
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers
- Maintain Programme
- Take control of projects from 1st fix, plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion
- Take control of Snag List
- Ensure Completion Dates are met
- Liaise with all stakeholders
- Trade background / Degree / Diploma Qualification
- You will have knowledge of health, safety and environmental legislation
- Ability to plan and make decisions with a customer focus and business awareness.
- You will be passionate about managing people
- Ability to manage and track costs
- Detailed building and construction experience