Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: €80K + excellent package
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a leading Irish building developer on a large scale residential project in Dublin area.
The successful individual will have worked on similar projects within main contractors/developers in Ireland/UK for at least 5 years.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- The ideal candidates will be degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills