Vacancy: Site Managers / Forepersons
A tier 1 main contractor has retained 3D Personnel to hire a number a site management staff for various sites in the Dublin / Leinster region. This company is extremely stable and have a large amount of work ahead in the coming 2 years +. The successful individual's will have worked on on large building projects from at least €10 million in value with Tier 1 / 2 main contractors or developers in Ireland/UK for at least 5 years be Trades qualified
- Managing a project from initial site set-up to handover and work well within a large team
- Safeguarding project completion on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and representatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling projects reports.
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project.
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team.
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors.
- The ideal candidates will come from trades background, however degree qualified also considered with right experience.
- Must have good IT skills
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Construction Management, Site Management, Construction