Vacancy: Site Managers / Section Managers / Forepersons
A tier 1 main contractor has retained 3D Personnel to hire a number a site management staff for various sites in the Dublin / Leinster region. This company is extremely stable and have a large amount of work ahead in the coming 2 years +. The successful individual's will have worked on large building projects from at least €5 million in value with Tier 1 / 2 main contractors or developers in Ireland/UK for at least 5 years be Trades qualified .
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation as part of a team.
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives.
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports.
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project.
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team.
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors.
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors.
- The ideal candidates will be degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills