Vacancy: Senior Site Engineer
Location: West Dublin
Salary: €65k + package
3D Personnel’s client has a great opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading construction firms with large number of projects in years to come.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer to join Irelands premier contractor on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 7 years’ experience working with a main contractor undertaking residential projects.
- Supervising the setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Pro - active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
Education / Experience:
- Hold a Degree in Engineering
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience, including housing projects
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD