Vacancy: Site Manager – Residential home developer
Location: Broughton Astley - Leicestershire
Salary: £50K- £58K DOE + Package
3DPersonnel’s client is seeking to recruit a residential Site Manager.
The developer is large residential developer that is part of group of companies that undertakes projects through-out the United Kingdom.
This is wonderful opportunity to work one of the UK’s premier developers with a large pipeline of work over the next 10 yrs. They have a great reputation for delivering quality homes and giving employees wonderful benefits and salaries.
3DPersonnel’s client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced residential Site manager to be based in the Broughton Astley – Leicestershire area. The successful Site manager will be undertaking the construction of 50units of residential properties and will have at least 5 yrs experience in working either within a main contractor or a home developer undertaking a variety of residential projects.
Duties will include, but are not exhaustive to:
- Supervise/monitor supplies of labour, plant, equipment and materials to meet programme requirements.
- Co-ordinate site preparation and work activities, sub-contractors etc.
- Implement systems for managing work health, safety and welfare.
- Control and monitor works against agreed quality standards.
- Contribute to controlling work costs against agreed budgets.
To be considered for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience in a similar Site Manager role working on Housing/Residential/Apartment build projects with a proven track record of performance.
- Relevant construction site training/certificates including a valid CSR/CSCS card, First Aid and a good working knowledge of H&S requirements and practices.
- IT skills.