County Wicklow, Ireland
€70K - €80K + Package
We are actively working alongside a well-respected developer amongst the Leinster region. Due to their continuous success, they are actively seeking a highly experienced Site Manager to join their Wicklow based project on a permanent basis to be based in South Dublin working on a large scale project consisting of 40 units.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Ensure welfare facilities and housekeeping are maintained to acceptable standard. Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Liaison with company technical coordinator to ensure appropriate certification/DoP’s are in place for all materials to be incorporated into the works.
- Reporting design team issues and changes to the Project Manager, and/or Quantity Surveyor.
- Responsible for coordinating all members of the Company management team directly reporting and good timekeeping and sets good example to all workers on site.
- Attendance at weekly internal progress meetings and white board meetings as arranged by the Project Manager.
- Keep daily site diary with all relevant information for contracts manager/quantity surveyors recorded in good detail.
- Preparation and issuing of snag lists (Utilising software as implemented on site) for sub-contractors prior to completion of package.
- Responsible for issuing and recording RFI, CVI and Technical submittals documents, including schedules for all.
- Supervision of all direct/agency labour to ensure optimum output from these resources. Off-hiring of agency staff when finished and recording/reporting of same to Project Manager/Project QS.
- Ideal candidate will have a Construction related qualification or Strong Trade background
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience and ideally hold some residential experience.
- Previous Ireland or UK market based experience.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call to discuss further.