Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: €80K plus package
3D Personnel's client have an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to work with a highly respected Irish contractor in the Greater Dublin area.
As the Site Manager you will have full responsibility of dealing with all site logistics and looking after all sub-contractors.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Manager, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire site teams to deliver a top class product.
• Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
• Safeguarding project completion on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
• Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
• Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
• Compiling the projects reports
• Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
• Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
• Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
• Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
• Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
• Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
• Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
• Minimum of 5 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
If interested in further information on role and client, apply within or contact Hugh Casey on 0876416933/ email@example.com