3D Personnel has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Site Manager in the Cork region. This role will offer career progression for the right person to Regional Contracts Manager.
Initially however the successful candidate will manage large scale residential with responsibility for project delivery, from tender stage through construction and handover.
This role provides leadership to the project delivery team to ensure works are carried out to the highest quality, health & safety and environmental standards, and in full compliance with the planning permission.
This role requires an experienced, motivated team player with a keen commercial acumen who can contribute to the successful delivery of the project.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Report directly to the SPM and Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
Requirements for the position:
- The ideal candidates will be a time served tradesperson or degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- At least 10 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor or residential developer,
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
Salary and Benefits:-
- €70k - 75K per annum (DOE)
- Performance related bonus
- Pension scheme with matching contributions
- Full health insurance
- Annual salary review
- Fully expensed company vehicle