Site Manager (Contract)
Our client is a leading Irish Residential contractor. They are currently in the market for an experienced Site Manager for a contract based role expected to last approx. 4months, based in Carlow working on a Factory Refurb project.
- Oversee the construction of a Factory refurb.
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on-site.
- Manage of H&S on site to ensure highest standards are maintained.
- Liaise and communicate closely with the design team and other stakeholders.
- Plan the daily resourcing and control of site labour and ordering of materials, completing the online daily site diary and relevant weekly documentation in accordance with company policy.
- Carry out company compliance and administration procedures and recording performance and progress of site operations and subcontractors.
- Ensure all employees and site visitors comply with all Health and Safety obligations.
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC qualification (or relevant trade experience)
- Significant management experience on large construction refurb projects.
- Knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
- Accuracy, attention to detail and a methodical nature are key.
- The ability to take charge, use initiative and be self-motivated.
To register you interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.