Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to work with a local contractor as a No.2 Site Manager.
This project will consist of an educational scheme made up of a school with a value of £7m. On a day to day basis the Site Manager will be responsible for;
- Managing & overseeing the site team & activities
- Managing the development of the site from beginning through to completion
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that programme, quality and cost targets are achieved in accordance with the build programme
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
As the Site Manager you will have experience in the educational or commercial sector. You will be located 1 hour of Farnborough and be able to cover Surrey & Hampshire.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through