Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a residential scheme based close to Ringwood.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well-recognised, successful house builders in the UK who pride themselves on their customer satisfaction.
This project will consist of a residential scheme circa 25 units, made up of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom new build houses. As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & maintaining health, safety & environmental issues
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through