Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have a fantastic new opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established Construction Company.
This scheme is a residential project located close to Camberley circa 200 units. The Site Manager will be will be responsible for:
- Managing & overseeing the site team as well as ensuring the site is presentable at all times
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time and within budget
- Controlling safety, quality & environmental issues
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly
The right candidate would be ideally located within 1 hour drive of Camberley & has experience as a Site Manager in the residential sector.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through