3D are currently recruiting for a Site Manager for a large development on the South Coast, this client will deliver over 300 new homes by 2021 & will consist of new sale / rental & affordable housing .
This scheme will compromise of new 1,2,3 bedrooms homes & a mixture of new apartment, it will include several commercial conversions into new residential apartments / homes.
The Site Manager role would be a crucial position & critical part of the successful delivery of this project, you would be report directly into the onsite Project Manager & have several junior managers / foreman reporting into, as site manager you would have experience working on large sites ( Crica £20 Million )
Overall Duties include:
- Managing & Overseeing all subcontractors & labour force
- Agreeing subcontractors programs & along with monitoring progress with senior management
- Following agreed Program targets & short team / medium term adjustments for sub-contractors packages
- Responsible health & safety
- Assessing & reviewing designs drawings for each phase
- Managing site logistics & storage of requirements / materials
- Involvement / conducting meetings with stakeholders / Clients & customers
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call Anne Louise West on 02380 0406322 or email an updated CV through