Position: Site Manager
Salary: €60,000/70,000 plus vehicle and year ending discretionary bonus
Our client in Limerick are looking for a Site Manager to work alongside their contracts manager and company director to deliver high quality. Projects are housing projects.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction on site.
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities.
- Maintain programme.
- Take control of projects from start to snagging and completion.
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team.
- Manage and coordinate site staff and sub-contractors.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards.
- Ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Site supervision experience with a trades background (i.e. carpentry).
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- 3 years+ as a site manager.
- An opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with excellent career opportunities.
- A friendly and supportive work environment with a company that places great value in its staff.
- An opportunity to join a company that is paving the way with innovative ideas using new building technologies and materials.
- Being part of a company with a giving back ethos and a long established Corporate Social Responsibility policy.
- Continuous pipeline of projects in the West of Ireland.