€70,000 - €80,000 + Package
3D Personnel are actively working alongside one of Irelands leading main contractors. They are actively seeking an experienced and talented Site Manager to join their high performing project team in Amsterdam.
- Oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis ensuring work is done safely, on time & to the highest quality standard.
- Ensure the client’s expectations are met by delivering a quality product to the end user while fostering professional and amicable relations with design teams and client representatives.
- Maintain the highest standards in health & safety, quality and client service / ensuring that contracts are completed safely, per programme, on budget and snag free.
- Report progress accurately and in a timely fashion to your manager.
- Manage and coordinate subcontractors ensuring their work is completed to the required standard with little or no rework.
- Plan, co-ordinate, execute the works and deliver the project as per contract documents.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with the construction management team, subcontractors and supply chain.
- Resource and schedule work in line with the project construction program.
- Work closely with the project QS advising on any upcoming issues.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office, project, (or similar scheduling package).
- Ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- Keen eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Commercially conscious individual who demonstrates market and competitor awareness.
Our client are offering a competitive remuneration package to include basic salary, pension and life assurance, healthcare, and a car allowance/company vehicle.
If you would like to join a company who wins high profile projects with blue chip clients and if you enjoy working in a stimulating environment, then this is the company for you.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest cv to Sarah or call today to discuss further.