Vacancy: Site Manager
Salary: NEG. Depending on experience
3DPersonnel’s client is a large commercial / residential developer holding a large highly valuable land bank in the Dublin area.
They are seeking to recruit an experienced Site Manager that has undertaken mixed use developments.
The project in question consists of commercial and residential units in central Dublin. There will be over 200 apartments constructed along with commercial space including roof gardens and underground carparks.
The successful Site manager will be degree qualified or time served background and will have worked on large mixed use projects within main contractors / developers working consecutively for at least 5 yrs.
- Site Management of projects, in compliance with company policies, procedures and Building Regulations
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Co-ordinate Site Meetings with the Design Team & Subcontractors
- Manage and direct site staff and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Co-ordinate and liaise with Construction Team to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Close liaison with the Project QS to monitor cost control, identify variations and procurement of subcontractors.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project
- Ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, RFI:s, CVI:s, Emails, Contractors Reports, Programme etc