Salary €36K to €40K Commensurate with Experience
We are working with our client based in Co. Donegal to assist them in sourcing an experienced and skilled Projects Manager. They offer a range of specialist services in the Agriculture Industry and are well regarded for the high level of service they provide to their customers.
The role requires a proactive individual who can manage responsibility and communicate change to develop their Agri-Business & service range.
The successful candidate will:
- Bring their expertise to the role to develop & improve processes & integrate a new IT strategy throughout the business
- Be a good communicator with business acumen able to combine his/her skills to manage both existing & new services
A third level qualification in ICT or Business
Experience with IT projects
Experience with financial / accounts tools
- Business Development/Project Management Experience
- Experience in rolling out IT infrastructure.
- Previous experience and history in Agri-Business
- HR experience to include recruitment, training & apprenticeships.
How to Apply:
Please send your full and up to date CV along with a cover note or email to David/Robert in our Multi-Sector team in order to apply for this role.
Please note at this time, applications can only be accepted from those who already hold legal right to work in Ireland and only suitable applicants may be contacted.
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Agency and Business.
Equality is at the forefront of our operation and we provide equality of opportunity to everyone.