Vacancy: Site Manager
Location: Co Wexford (3yrs + work)
Salary: €65K - €70K + yearly bonus +car / car allownace
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well established Irish building company on a land mark residential project in Co. Wexford. The project is currently at breaking ground stage and the successful candidate will be bringing the housing project across the line in phases while reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager.
The successful individual will have good housing experience have have worked on residential projects with contractors/developers in Ireland/UK for at least 3 years and be able to run a project from reduced dig to handover.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover.
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager.
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with all building and design specifications.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives.
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards.
- Compiling the projects reports.
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the various staff to deliver the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project.
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- The ideal candidates will be a time served tradesperson or degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- At least 10 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor or developer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills