Vacancy: Site Manager
Location: Kildare, Co Kildare (2yrs + work)
Salary: €70K - €75K + yearly bonus + car allownace
3D Personnel has a great opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well established Irish building company on a land mark residential project in Co. Kildare. The project is currently at breaking ground stage and the successful candidate will be bringing the project across the line while reporting to a visitng Contracts Manager.
The successful individual will have good housing experience have have worked on residential projects with contractors/developers in Ireland/UK for at least 5 years and be able to run a project from reduced dig to handover.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover.
- Report directly to the Contracts Manager.
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with all building and design specifications.
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives.
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards.
- Compiling the projects reports.
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the various staff to deliver the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Should possess strong commercial awareness and ability to deal with the whole financial and programmed planning elements of the project.
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- The ideal candidates will be a time served tradesperson or degree qualified
- Must have good IT skills and CAD would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- At least 10 years practical experience managing construction sites within main contractor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills