3D Personnel's client have an opportunity for a Site Manager to work with one of the industries leading car park constructors in the UK and Europe.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a confident, motivated and customer-focused Site Manager, who shows great leadership and decision making skills in order to guide and inspire site teams to deliver a top class product.
- Managing a project from set-up to handover and evaluation
- Safeguarding project complementation on time, within budget and in accordance with contract specifications
- Preparing and attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Promoting continuous improvement of project results together with safety & quality standards
- Compiling the projects reports
- Managing Sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site and supporting the Project Manager in delivering the project to a superior quality completed on time, within budget and implemented within the required safety, environmental and quality parameters.
- Facilitating the flow of information between the Design Team and Construction Team
- Supporting Communication between the Design Team and Sub-Contractors
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience managing construction sites
- Experience with RC Frame
- Good knowledge with concrete pours
- Strong written and verbal communication skills