Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel are currently recruiting for a Site Manager to join a well – recognised main contractor / developer on a scheme located in Nottingham.
Out client has recently secured a 500 ensuite bedroom student accommodation scheme which is due to commence within the next couple of months.
The scheme will consist of a 6-12 storey concrete frame with piled foundations. The facade contains traditional brick, curtain walling and cladding.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Site Manager will be responsible for;
- Overseeing the site team on a daily basis
- Controlling budgets, understanding cost limits and dealing with external contractors
- Ensuring the project is running to time, budget and standard
- Maintaining the highest standards of health and safety
- Act as a main point of contact to the site team as well as managing relationships with all stakeholders, consultants and service providers
The ideal candidate will need to have experience in managing a similar size project & will live close to Nottingham City Centre.
Salary & Package:
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car or Car allowance
- Private Health Care
If you would like more information on this role then contact Amy Blann in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.