Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a No.1 Site Manager to work with a successful construction company on a residential project based in Horsham.
Your new employer:
Our client is a privately-owned construction company who operates mainly around East and West Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire. This client offers design and build or traditional build in the following sectors;
This contractor has recently secured a residential scheme which will provide 21, new affordable housing units with associated car parking & a bicycle store.
The housing units will consist of 1, 2 & 3 bed apartments & 3 bed houses with 25 car parking spaces.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Site Manager will have a range of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis, as well as making sure the site is presentable at all times
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to an acceptable standard
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Respond to all queries from trades and action accordingly
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through