Our clients work with some the UK’s largest main contractors, developing and leveraging key client relationships within the industry.
They are looking for a Site Manager with a strong carpentry and dry lining experience to join their team on a contract basis for a role that they have in Central London.
- Supervision of works and works gangs
- Dealing with sub-contractors and senior personnel on the project
- Updating senior personnel on progress updates and works completed as well as works plans
- Developing works plans and delegating work to gangs and sub-contractors
- Ensure site is health and safety compliant to the company standards
- Make sure the work is delivered to high spec and on time
- Degree in construction management or from relevant trade background
- Good Carpentry experience
- Good Dry lining experience
- First Aid
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their Site Management experience