Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a successful housing developer based in Surrey
Your new employer:
Our client is a nationally recognised house builder who pride themselves on their high quality homes. Our clients’ regional office, located near Guildford has secured a 200 unit site which is due to start within the next few months.
This client specialises in anything from one- and two-bedroom homes to six bedroom detached houses, these schemes are usually between 100 – 400 unit sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The Assistant Site Manager will have a range of roles and responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & maintaining health, safety & environmental issues
- Ensuring that all health, safety & environmental procedures are enforced
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors
- Ensuring that the project is completed to cost and time quality specifications and to the standard
- Providing accurate and regular reports on progress and dates
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.