Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established UK homebuilder based in Salisbury.
Your new employer:
Our client is a well-recognised, successful house developer in the UK who specialise in anything from one- and two-bedroom apartments to six bedroom detached houses, these schemes are usually between 100 – 400 unit sites.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As the Site Manager you will report to the Project Manager and will have a range of roles and responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & maintaining health, safety & environmental issues
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you are interested in the role then please send your updated CV through.