Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Manager to join a well-established construction company based near Southampton.
Your new employer:
Our client is a regional contractor that operates across Hampshire, Wiltshire & Dorset that delivers projects ranging from 500k - £15 Million within the following sectors;
- Hotel & Leisure
Our client has secured several schemes within Southampton, Portsmouth & North Hampshire in commercial & education. The Projects will be mixed between new builds and refurbishments up to the value of £4 Million.
Roles & Responsibilities
As the Site Manager you will have a range of roles & responsibilities including;
- Managing & overseeing sub-contractors on a day to day basis
- Controlling & implementing health, safety & environmental procedures
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs as well as liaising with sub-contractors
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through
3D Personnel is operating as an Employment Business.