Vacancy: Site Manager
3D Personnel currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Site Manager to work on a residential scheme based close to Bournemouth.
Your new employer:
Our client is a large, well-recognised regional house developer, who pride themselves on their customer satisfaction. This client operates across Dorset, Hampshire & some parts of Wiltshire. This office focuses on projects ranging from 10-100 units, that will include 1, 2, 3 & 4 high spec bedroom homes.
This client has secured a new development based in Bournemouth, this will consist of 25 units, all traditional build and will start late July.
As the Senior Site Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Managing & overseeing the site team on a day to day basis
- Controlling & maintaining health, safety & environmental issues
- Ensuring that work is completed safely, on time, within budget and to the standard
- Monitoring the use of resources to help minimise costs & liaising with sub-contractors and ordering of materials
Salary & Package:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance or Company car
- Private Medical health care
If you would like more information on this role then contact James Mitchell in the Southampton office or alternatively send your updated CV through